All youth in grades 6th through 12th are invited to join us at our monthly WOW (Works on Wednesday) gatherings. We meet on the third Wednesday of the month (except in July) from 6:00pm to 7:30pm in the church cafeteria. Dinner is provided and we have several projects and activities provided that will benefit a community or church organization.
To sign up for activities, please call (317) 398-8227 or email Pam McClure below.
Some of the organizations that we have helped are:
- Shelbyville Animal Shelter- made cat toys, dog chew toys and kennel blankets
- Shelby County Library-helped make summer reading packets
- Strand Theatre-cleaned and help provide space for renovation work
- Pregnancy Care Center-made baby blankets and decorated arrival kit bags
- Haiti Project-made pillowcase dresses (always looking for adults with sewing machines to help)
- Meals On Wheels-made items for food trays
- Salvation Army-made snack bags to be given out at weekly lunch times
- Senior Citizen Project-helped our senior parishioners with various yard work and small chores