MASTER PLAN UPDATE, Oct. 16, 2016
This is what has been happening behind the scenes:
- Parish leadership interviewed firms for a feasibility study1 . As a result, the “Covenant Group”2 was chosen in February of 2016.
- In March, the feasibility study was going to kick off but when the news of a possible change in pastor became evident, we were advised and parish leadership thought it best to wait.
- In July, Fr. Rodriguez as appointed as our parochial administrator.
- In September, Fr. Rodriguez and Mrs. Fewell were invited to do an initial revision of the Master Plan with our architect Entheos.
- In October, a formal revision of the Master Plan was done with Entheos.
- Entheos, our architect, will bring a revised Master Plan to be approved by Father, Mrs. Fewell’s and the Master plan committee.
- A parish presentation of the approved Master plan will be scheduled.
- The feasibility study will be conducted, which can take up to 90 days.
- The results of the study will be presented to the Archdiocese of Indianapolis for their approval.
- The capital campaign will start in full swing.
1 The feasibility study will help us determine if we will be successful in our capital campaign. We will be giving more information in the future with how you can help.
2 The Covenant Group has been responsible for helping generate over $1 billion in revenues and facilitating and coaching the work of thousands of volunteers. Over the firm’s 19-year history, all campaigns managed by The Covenant Group have averaged a 98% success rate and 145% of goal. Church campaigns have averaged a 100% success rate and 155% of goal. The Covenant Group comes highly recommended and we are very excited about the opportunity to work with them.